19 de jul. de 2011

"I am not lonely swear to God I'm just alone"



No I will not lay down


I will not live my life like a ghost in this town

I am not lonely swear to God I'm just alone

I'm back on my feet

I can just close my eyes and forget everything

My house is empty every memory blown away



Oh the sound of the wind through my bones makes me laugh

at all the bodies I kissed and never knew

Oh the sound of a lover's sympathy falling down to the floor

just barely out of reach from me



No I will not go back

every word thats been hiding inside of my head is running blindly

look behind me nothing's left

I can sit in a room

I can hear myself breathing and be quite amused

life is simple like the wrinkles on my skin



Oh the sound of the wind through my heart makes me glad

for all the ones that never knew my name

Oh the sound of a lover's sympathy

I had to go could not stay here

they were always out of reach from me

Nenhum comentário: